IWTSD BIDS does not support IE11 in Compatability Mode, but does support the following browsers:
- non-Compatability Mode IE11
How do I register as a Vendor?
- From the Homepage, select the Register link.
- Click Create Vendor Registration button.
- Complete all mandatory fields (marked with red dot).
- Usernames must be unique to the site and contain no spaces or special characters.
- Your registration's point of contact should reflect your organization's contract authority.
- Account integrity is critical to the solicitation process. Email is the only method of communication allowed between the Government Contracting Officer and vendors. Be sure to maintain the correct information in your BIDS registration.
- Business type information is used for general statistical data collection only. To ensure accurate analysis and consideration in special programs, current information is requested.
- Click Create Vendor Registration to submit and make sure the success message is displayed.
- Vendor registrations are automatically approved, but may take a few minutes to be processed. Please be patient and wait for your confirmation email before attempting to login.
How do I reset my password?
- From the Homepage, click on the Login link.
- Click "Forgot your password?"
- Enter email address or username.
- Click Submit
An email will be set to you with a reset link to reset your password. Click on the link from the email or copy and paste into a web browser. From there:
- Enter Password
- Confirm Password
- Check the box for "I'm not a Robot"
- Check the Reset button to finish
How do I change my password?
- Log onto bids.cttso.gov.
- Click Change Password located at the top blue bar
- Enter Current Password
- Enter New Password
- Confirm New Password
- Click Update Password to finish
Can I change the Username on my registration?
- No. Once a registration has been created, the Username is unchangeable. Proposal tracking and accessing the proposals are controlled through the Username.
Who can submit a proposal?
- Domestic and foreign individuals, businesses, non-profits, universities, and government agencies can all submit proposals to a BAA.
Do I need a DUNS Number before I can submit a Quad Chart?
- No. A DUNS Number should be obtained only if you are requested to provide a Full Proposal. See Doing Business with the Government concerning the DUNS Number.
Can I speak with someone directly?
- No. We are unable to enter into discussions during the solicitation process. Should you have technical questions, you may send a message to [email protected] (see button below). Should you have questions about the BIDS website, you may click on the Request Help link and submit your question there.
Can I submit more than one response to a BAA?
- Yes. You may submit more than one response to a requirement or submit responses to multiple requirements.